Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Started to get a little frustrated because I felt like for the past two weeks I have been working out hard and eating healthy. That being said, I was also lazy about logging everything I ate into Sparkpeople. I logged everything yesterday and boy was that an eye opener! Apparently I have not been eating quite as healthy as I thought. Actually, I take that back. I was eating healthy food just WAY too much of it. I went about 250 calories over. Oops! So today I was much better about my portion sizes and I tried to have just a light snack at night after dinner (which is my real downfall because then I go to bed and the food just sits in my stomach turning to fat, much like the way a sumo wrestler bulks up). So instead of eating I went online and looked at shoes instead. 

Gym tomorrow morning so I'm going to bed soon. It was nice to sleep in until 5:45am this morning.  The funny thing is when my alarm goes I jump right out of bed and I am so not a morning person. However, as long as I am in bed at a reasonable time, I don't have too much of a problem getting up. Staying awake and coherent for the rest of the day is something else though. Jonesie is getting all snuggled up in bed so it must be time to go night night. I love waking up and he is on one side of me and B is on the other. It is the cutest thing. Who needs kids when I have two awesome little creatures that love me unconditionally (or until the Fancy Feast runs out).

No comments:

Post a Comment