Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Woke up at 4:55 am this morning to meet my new weightlifing partner by 5:15am. We worked out for a little over an hour and did upper body. Tomorrow is lower body and cardio. I gained two pounds over the holidays, eating carelessly and not going to the gym. I can feel it and see it in my body so it is a good reminder for me to take better care of myself. Monday was the first full day back on the wagon. There is no way I can eat 100% healthy all of the time but I am committed to having at least two healthy meals a day and working out 3-4 times a week. It helps to know I have someone waiting at the gym for me, albeit at an ungodly hour. I told my partner he should run a 5k with me so we'll see if that actually happens.

Since I have already been up for close to seven hours at this point, I am thinking I will definitely need another cup of coffee at some point in the near future. Yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment