Had my doctor's appointment yesterday. Discussed my breathing issues when running and the doctor gave me a prescription for albuterol so I now have a little inhaler that I have named Paco. I am going for a run later today so I am excited to try Paco and see if my condition improves.
Also, the doctor found a lump in my breast. It is a little scary when the doctor gets a concerned look on her face while giving me the exam. She said due to my age, it is most likely nothing but she was a little concerned because it is about 2cm big. She told me to keep an eye on it. I used to do BSE every month but a few months ago, I stopped because doctors don't recommend them anymore. From now on, I am going to continue to do them so if there is something weird, I will know about it. I came home and felt the lump and it feels pretty similar to the one I have in my other breast. That just turned out to be dense muscle tissue and I am pretty sure that is what the new lump is too. So I am just going to keep an eye on it and if it changes, call the doctor.
No comments:
Post a Comment