Friday, October 2, 2009

I was talking to my boss earlier, and we were talking about traveling. She was telling me about all the countries she had traveled to and I realized that I have never been anywhere outside of the United States except for two visits to Canada, one in eighth grade and one a few years ago. I decided that I needed to start saving money so I can fulfill my dream of traveling to Europe. I have always wanted to go to Italy, France, Greece and a bunch of other places. I realized that if I don't do it now, I will never do it. I will just keep putting it off with the excuse that I don't have the time or the money or anyone to go with. Therefore, I am going to start saving and hopefully next year, I will give myself a nice trip to Europe for my birthday. So, I would have the money and the vacation time. That just leaves finding someone to travel with who would want to spend a period of time with me in a foreign country. That could be the hardest part!

No comments:

Post a Comment