The good: My brother joined Facebook today while I was doing some posting on there. We started emailing each other and it was almost as good as talking on the phone. : )
The bad: Today was an incredibly stressful day at work. I stayed an hour late and still had to bring things home with me to finish up. : (
The ugly: The person in my position had the audacity to tell the office manager that she is being "pushed out" of her position just because they asked her for a resignation letter. I told the office manager that it was bullshit. They asked for one so she couldn't go get unemployment and they were going to find stuff for her to do. Plus, she never gave an actual end date, which is crap because she was holding up two promotions. In addition, today I caught her working on her dissertation instead of doing work. Would it be wrong of me to "clean" the non work related files on her computer?
No comments:
Post a Comment