Saturday, February 6, 2010

A new kind of vaccine...

I hope someone comes up with a vaccine for parental guilt soon because my immune system is shot. I have been really busy the past few weeks with work, and I haven't had a chance to stop over and see them. Well, my mom called me last night and asked if I was coming over this weekend. I told her maybe, but I had a lot going on. Then, she started telling me her schedule for the weekend "so in case I come over, I'll be home". I guess I'm going to go see my parents this weekend. Not that I mind, but I just don't like being pushed into it. I was planning on stopping to see them anyway.

Hanging out with the posse tonight! I am so excited. Gretchen and I are meeting for coffee earlier to go over her resume and then heading over. So happy I get to see my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment