Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The good, the bad and the ugly

It's been a hell of a day.

THE GOOD: Today is B's birthday. He's 5. We had tuna fish sandwiches with cheddar cheese for dinner to celebrate. Oh, and I sung him Happy Birthday this morning because I'm lame like that. But I don't care what anyone thinks. Oh, and I watched The Proposal, which is one of the best movies I've seen in ages. It is so funny!

THE BAD: One of my closest friends is moving from Vermont to Nebraska in a few months with her husband and two boys. I just found this out today. I haven't cried yet because it hasn't sunk in. I think by tomorrow I will be waterworks though. I love her family and am going to miss them so much.

THE UGLY: Today, I found a mess of 10 page documents on the desktop of what is to be my computer in my office. It appears as though the current person in my position is working on her dissertation rather than her job responsibilities. I think I will have a lot of cleaning up to do when I get into that office. Both literally and figuratively.

No comments:

Post a Comment