Sitting at the MSP airport. I guess they don't have free wireless, so I just paid $7.95 for the privilege of using it so I could email some info to work that I didn't get a chance to email before I left. Maybe I'll submit it to work as a travel expense and see if I get reimbursed.
Seriously? So glad I came. I had the BEST time. I got to stay in a beautiful hotel and eat great meals. Plus, I worked my butt off, unpacking, setting up, selling then repacking everything back up. I met all kinds of great people and quite a few of them will be in Chicago. Speaking of Chicago, I leave in 17 days. I keep calling it Chicago, even though it's Schaumberg, because it's a suburb and no one knows where Schaumberg is. Plus, it sounds cooler to say I'm going to Chicago instead of some suburb no one's ever heard of!
I am completely exhausted and still have two airports left to go. I land in Burlington at 5, which isn't bad, but it will take me awhile to get my suitcase, walk to my car in the parking garage, pay and drive home. I'm hoping to be at my parents' house by 7:30 and home, with the cat, by 8:30, at the latest. I will have to unpack at least some stuff tonight and throw a load of laundry in because I have to work tomorrow.
Well, I need to start prepping my notes for the marketing meeting tomorrow, so I can tell them about the show. Only seven more hours on the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment