Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sweet, sweet revenge

Today, Waterworks came into my office and asked me when I was going to be able to get the rest of my emails off of her computer because she wanted to do some inbox "cleanup". When I switched offices, they thought it would just be easier to keep the emails where they were, and I could just forward myself the important ones. It makes more sense, but it's a pain in the ass. I told Sniffles I would take care of it as soon as I had time. Well, I found time tonight. I just finished and it took me about two hours, but it was way worth it. She now has 10 pages of "Sent" emails and 19 pages of "Deleted" emails. Of course I deleted all my emails, I was trying to help her out. I hope she has fun deleting them all. True, she could hit the little box at the top to indicate to highlight all of the emails, but I get the feeling she's just not that bright. Only time (and an IQ test) will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment