Today was a typical Monday. I had a hard time getting into the routine of it. I never really hit my stride today and don't feel like I accomplished as much as I wanted to. I definitely got things done, but I just felt like I had a difficult time focusing today. Brought some work home with me, just in case I felt like doing some tonight (don't think that's gonna happen though).
I found out on Friday I am going to another trade show. This one is about 30 minutes outside of Chicago. One of my coworkers moved there a few years ago with his family. I have kept in touch with him and am going to try to visit with them while I am there. I am super excited. My first show is only two weeks from this Friday! I can't believe how quickly it crept up. I still need to figure out if I am going to have a housesitter or bring B to stay at my parents' house while I am gone.
Something really odd happened to me last night. I went to bed around 10pm and fell asleep pretty quickly. I woke up and figured the time was probably around 5:30 am, but when I looked at the clock, it was barely midnight. It was great that I still had seven more hours of sleep but really disconcerting that I felt like I had already slept for so long. Definitely better than thinking it's midnight and it turns out to be 5:30!
Well, I'm going to put clean sheets on the bed, take a hot shower and read for a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment