Thursday, March 3, 2011

And new shoes

I have been home from work sick for two days in a row. This hasn't happened since I got an infection after getting my wisdom teeth out five years ago. I rarely call out sick, let alone two days in a row (but to be fair to myself, I did go in to work yesterday, I just left after an hour). I slept all last night, woke up and got ready for work, then realized I felt worse than I did yesterday. I called out sick at 8am and went back to bed. Didn't wake up until 2pm. On the bright side, I am feeling much better.

On the much brighter side, I got my new shoes in the mail today. Red d'Orsay peep toe pump with a 3" heel. I'm in love. I am wearing them right now to break them in. Just need to get a pedicure before I wear them out in public. Plus, it needs to warm up by about 40 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment