I have been a little delirious from this cold and fever and ear infection I have been fighting. I have been totally out of it since Wednesday when I came home after only being at work for an hour. Here are a few of the stupid things I did, and I hadn't even been drinking:
-Called my mom on Thursday to wish her a Happy Birthday and had to ask her what day of the week it was because I had forgotten (I did, however, remember it was her birthday)
-While getting ready for work on Friday, I sat down on the couch to put on my shoes and realized I wasn't wearing any pants.
-Totally forgot I had a hair appointment this morning until my stylist called me ten minutes after I was supposed to be there. Still not sure if she did it on purpose or not, but I came out of there looking like a white, female Don King.
I'm also going to blame my fever for the really crazy dreams I have been having for the past few nights. Two nights ago, I dreamed that my brother and I were fighting off terrorists that were trying to invade WRJ. The worst part of the dream was I only had my 9mm and ONE CLIP. Then last night, I had a dream I got an email from my ex-boyfriend. Totally bizarre.
Right now, I am taking advantage of the energy I have and cleaning. I just spent an hour and a half scrubbing the living daylights out of my kitchen. I am talking polishing the tea kettle, cleaning the drip pans and oven burners and buffing the granite countertops kind of cleaning. Now, I'm too tired to do anything else but blog. Must be time for coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment