Tuesday, November 29, 2011

B just did the most hysterical thing. Last night, he batted one of his toy balls under the couch. I was too tired (and lazy) to move the couch and get it. Well, apparently he didn't forget about it. A few minutes ago, I watched him walk behind the couch and heard him making noise. Well, the heater is partially behind the couch and a few minutes later, all I saw was his toy ball come flying out from behind the sofa. I guess he had been batting it along the heater to get it out. It was so funny, I was laughing. Seriously, he's smarter than some people I know.

Also, today I got an email and the little hottie from the last conference will be in DC next month. Coincidentally enough, my new and improved clean eating diet started today. Although, I have lost two pants sizes and gotten a new haircut/color since the last time I saw him...oh who the hell cares, I'm cute at any size. I'm going to be in Boston this weekend and I plan on eating delicious and decadent food.

No comments:

Post a Comment