Saturday, November 12, 2011

Second Wind

I wound up going out with my brother last night after he got out of work. A local restaurant was offering free dinners to veterans so he took advantage of it.

My new comforter set looks great. The comforter is really plush, like the type you find at hotels. And I really love the design. B loves it too!




The stores had a lot that were really cute but some were really just overly feminine with flowers all over them or in pink and purple. I have had flowered comforters in the past and they just seem kind of juvenile to me now. Plus, let's face it, I don't think an ultra femmy comforter in a light color screams "Date Me" to potential boyfriends so I am glad I found something that is guy friendly.

Next, I am going to get rid of my desk in the living room and get two big 70" bookcases and a nice reading chair. I already found the furniture I like but need to budget for it so will probably get everything in January. After that, I need to work on refinishing my dry bar (which is actually an old microwave cart)




1 comment: