Had the most productive weekend. I got my studded snow tires put on, scrubbed out both the refrigerator and the dishwasher, cleaned the whole condo, did laundry, grocery shopped, washed the car and picked up a few things at my least favorite store, Walmart. I did have fun too, reading, watching Shutter Island (so good!), having dinner with my parents on Saturday, dinner with the girls on Friday and breakfast with a friend this morning. Now, B and I are settling in to watch Terminator. There are tons of classic movies, such as this one, that I have never seen, so I am working on rectifying that situation thanks to Netflix streaming.
Also, my brother sent me the most hysterical picture of his cats. Apparently the fat one hates deer but we're not sure why. Maybe he thinks they are really big dogs. Anyway, this is what I got via text earlier today:
No comments:
Post a Comment