Scrapped the plan to make risotto with asparagus and bacon because it takes too long. Instead making whole wheat pasta in a bechamel sauce with asparagus and bacon. I just made up the recipe but so far it looks delicious. I think it will taste pretty good.
UPDATE: I am eating it now and it is so good, I can't believe I cooked this. Then again, it might just be me. I sauteed the garlic and asparagus both in butter which I am sure had something to do with the wonderful taste. Also, I crumble a couple of pieces of cooked bacon in the bechamel sauce as it was simmering.
UPDATE II: It is interesting to watch a cop and an EMT battle it out for my attention and to spend time with me on Facebook. Even more interesting because they are friends. To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment