Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Biggest wuss ever

Ok, so ever since I got stung by a wasp yesterday (thought it was a yellowjacket but I was wrong), I have turned into the biggest wuss. Before I open the door, I look around to see if there are any wasps out there. I refuse to go outside onto my deck without my wasp & hornet killer spray and when I do and a bug lands on me, I flip out. Even if no bug lands on me and I think I feel something on me, I flip out. I can't believe one stupid wasp sting would do this to me, but there it is. Hopefully I'll get over it in a few days but it really sucks that I am so traumatized by one stupid bug. Even worse, I am petrified to go find the nest and spray it. I have to get my dad to come over and take care of it for me this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment