Saturday, July 10, 2010

Karma strikes again

Well, today my coworker is getting married. Over the past few months, I have realized this coworker is selfish, conniving, deceptive and is nice to you to your face but will stab you in the back. I try to deal with her as little as possible.

Well, a few weeks ago she made a terribly rude comment about another one of our coworkers and then she got bitch slapped by karma. Today, karma is hitting her again.

We gave her a shower for her wedding and we all chipped in and got her a Visa gift card so she could use it for her honeymoon. We had a nice little brunch all set up and she didn't even say thank you. Then, during the shower, she started talking crap about a coworker who is out on maternity leave that just got engaged. This little bridezilla started talking about how it was too soon for them to get engaged and how she had gotten pregnant after only a month of dating. I was in utter shock that she would gossip and trash talk someone who I thought she was pretty close with in front of about half the office. Everyone else must have been too because no one said anything for a minute. Then, I piped up and said they had been through a lot in their short time dating and another woman chimed in and said they had been friends for quite some time before they started dating.

Well, bridezilla is getting married today. Weather report? Rain, a couple of thunderstorms and a flash flood warning in effect. Where is her ceremony taking place? Outside. Do I hope she trips, falls in the mud and ruins her David's Bridal Gown? Hell yeah. Mean, I know, but if you treat people like shit, it will come back to bite you in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment