Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy day

What a great birthday! Lunch with my parents plus they gave me an absolutely beautiful fuschia plant to hang on the front of my house. Then, my best friends took me to a Mexican restaurant for dinner, showered me with presents (gorgeous pair of earrings, these cool little Bento boxes, a bouquet of flowers and the Iron Man 2 soundtrack). They told the waitress it was my birthday, which means I had to endure the waitstaff singing to me and random other patrons wishing me happy birthday, but I got a free piece of peanut butter pie AND a sombrero! Totally worth it. I'm going to put all my birthday cards on my mantle.

Also, I got emails from two other best friends that live far away and my elderly aunt who can't really leave her house called and sang happy birthday on the answering machine. I am really lucky to have so many people in my life that love and care about me. All in all, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment