Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Never a dull moment

Really there is never a dull moment in my life. I went into the store last night to grab a coffee before I picked up a few things from the grocery store. Who should be walking in as I am talking to the sup on duty but The Gherkin, looking like he wants to say something to me. Time for me and my Medium Vanilla Cremekula to make a quick exit.

Cut to ten minutes later, pushing a shopping cart down the Rice/Noodles/Pasta/Tomato Sauce aisle at the grocery store. Stopped by a US Army Ranger and asked if I know where the summer sausage was. No, but I can help you look! Big blue eyes, nice smile, flirty...but did stupid me think to give him a business card? Le sigh. Oh well, there's always the UPS guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment