Monday, October 24, 2011

Called out sick today. I had a little cough all weekend and I'm sure staying out late on Friday and Saturday didn't help. Last night, I felt fine but after the girls left, I started to feel a little run down. I kept coughing and feeling a little achy and this morning, I could barely get myself out of bed. It hurt to even breathe. I decided to call out because there was no way I was going to be productive. I hate when people come into work sick for two or three days and then call out. What's the point? If you give yourself the rest you need at the beginning, you are much better off. B is so cute...he hasn't left my side. He slept in with me until 11am and is sitting next to me now.

So, that is what I'm doing. I'm going to get plenty of rest today so I feel better tomorrow. I am thinking a nice bowl of soup, a cup of hot tea and a Hoarders marathon will make me feel better. I need to be better by tomorrow night since the new guy is coming over for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment