The cold is almost gone, thankfully. I had a nice quiet night and spent a lot of time online trying to find a comforter set I liked. Since essentially all of the stores up here are gone, there are not a lot of options for buying home goods. I must have scoured about eight different sites and finally found a set that I couldn't live without that was on sale at a reasonable price. So, I put it in my shopping cart and figured I would buy it the next day. Lo and behold, when I went back to pay for it, the sale price had been even further reduced. Even better, I searched the internet and found an online coupon, so I essentially got a $250 comforter set for $70. I threw in a nice set of sheets and I was good to go.
I did find this fantastic comforter set I totally fell in love with but it was $300! Sometimes, it amazes me what people pay for things. In my pursuit for bedding, I saw bedsheets that cost $400. Come on, really? They are bedsheets. You aren't even awake when you are using them! It just astounds me what people spend money on. I was also cruising the kitchen section and saw a pan, A PAN, for $170! Seriously? Bad news, the food doesn't taste any better if you use that versus using a $15 pan from Walmart. Ask me how I know. And I get compliments on my cooking all the time.
Okay, I'm done bitching now. I think it's bedtime. This week just kicked my ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment