I don't have cable for two reasons: Number one, if I did I would sit around every day after work and all weekend and do nothing but watch TV. Number two, I am too cheap to pay for something I can get for free via the internet. I'd rather spend my money on shoes than cable.
That being said, I do have Netflix but am seriously considering paying the $8 a month for Hulu Plus. I gave my sister my Netflix password so she can do the streaming too. I figure we may as well get my money's worth. I am thinking this because I am getting ready to watch the new episode of Family Guy and a lot of the older episodes I can't watch unless I have Hulu Plus. Hmm, maybe I will get it for a month and see if it is worth the money.
No comments:
Post a Comment