Sunday, September 2, 2012

Great three day weekend so far! I say three day even though I work two days at the pt gig.
Anyway, got to see the fabulous J on Saturday. BBQ, soft serve and two amazing finds at the thrift store. Can't think of a better way to spend time with a friend!

Got hit on by a 20 year old at work today. I was trying to help him find something and he just kept talking to me...and talking to me....and talking to me...and showing me pictures on his cell phone and telling me about how he is an actor at a local theater company. The girls at work were all laughing at me, especially when I told them he was probably still in diapers when I graduated high school.

Equally disconcerting is that I think one of my brother's coworkers is getting flirty with me. He friended me on FB and now every time I post something he likes it and/or comments on it. He never comments on anything my brother says though. It isn't like I am posting the cure for cancer or earth shattering news...just stupid crap like pictures of cats with captions or how I need to go for a run cause I had tacos for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment