Monday, September 17, 2012
Life.Is.Awesome! I have been on the biggest high since I ran the 5K. It might sound silly but I feel a little invincible, almost like if I can do that, what else can I do? But seriously, I am so happy. I realized today on the drive home that I am happier than I have been in a very, very long time. I have two jobs where I get to work with people I like that appreciate me, I have an amazing group of friends, a fabulous family. I honestly don't know how it could improve unless I found a man I wanted to be with. But even that is sort of on the backburner. I have so much going on now between work, facilitating the finance class at church, training for my next race, not to mention my social and family commitments. Yes, life is good. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment