Sunday, September 30, 2012
I feel like the biggest slug ever since I haven't been out for a run in two weeks. My sister just texted me and she wants me to do a 5k with her at the end of October, which would give me four weeks to train for it. I know I can run the 3.1 miles, I just want to do better then I did last time. The first time I did it for me, to prove to myself that I could run it. Now, I want to challenge myself to continue to do better. I just worry that working two jobs, facilitating the finance class at church and then adding the training to it will be too much. I barely have a social life as it is now and rarely see my family. I don't remember the last time I was at my parents' house. Part of me wants to do it especially since it is going to be too cold out for any races until next spring but I don't want to give myself anxiety over it. I am so torn. I am also so incredibly glad that this is the biggest dilemma I have going on in my life right now. And also that I am pretty sure my arm and facial numbness was from anxiety, so I don't need to call the doctor unless it starts getting bad again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment