Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Two more days. My consolation is that when I walk out on Friday, I get to go work at a company that is giving me four pages of benefits and wants to have me there and will appreciate the hard worker that I am. The company I am leaving is full of backstabbers and vicious people who are miserable and can't stand to see other people happy. The company is essentially operating in the red all the time or so the bookkeeper tells me. I feel like I am getting off the Titanic right before it hits the iceberg. It has happened with two other companies I left before so it could happen to this one. Everything happens for a reason.

Also, right now I am watching Rocky II and it seriously is like my situation. I am the underdog but I will totally win!

No comments:

Post a Comment