Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I think I need to call my doctor. I have been having really odd symptoms such as numbness on the left side of my face and my fingers along with extreme fatigue. I don't go to the doctor unless a) I need my annual checkup and bc prescription or b) I am in extreme pain. I am the girl that walked around with a broken toe for two days before going to the er. The symptoms have been going on for 3 or 4 months but seem to have picked up in intensity lately. So I guess it is better to put my new health insurance to good use and go see the doctor to rule out anything serious. Hopefully it is just a B12 deficiency or something easy to fix. Although I eat a lot, and I mean A LOT, of eggs. But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment