Friday, January 10, 2014

Dinner and concert tonight with a good friend was awesome. Recycled Percussion=Amazing!! They are so talented. Here is a clip to their show in Vegas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPFNmsMnT9M

Obviously they couldn't do quite as much in the UV as they do there but they did have their ladders.

Quite possibly one of the highlights of the evening was seeing a girl I had grown up with that had bullied me despite the fact that we were "friends" and I look like I am at least 5 years younger than I am and she looks like she is in her 40's. Yes, it made me feel good. Plus she used to call me fat and she is all blubbery and crap and though I am not at my goal I look pretty damn good since I have been hitting the gym. Yeah, it's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment