Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Yesterday at work I got a phone call from a colleague asking me for the home address of another colleague. I told her I couldn't give her that information without my boss' permission. Let me just say that they don't even work in the same building and would rarely if ever cross paths unless it was during an All Staff Meeting. After I got off the phone I got this really weird sense that something happened to my colleague and it had to do with his son. Then later on I got a phone call for my boss from HR and she said it was in regards to this colleague. Don't ask me how but I immediately knew his son was dead from suicide.

Today my boss pulled me into the office and told me that my colleague's son was dead and he had committed suicide.

So this whatever thing it is really sucks shit sometimes because I feel like if I have been given this "gift" I should be able to use it to help people. But it just basically tells me what has happened or what will happen and there isn't anything I can do but let the information come to me. I get so frustrated that sometimes I wish it would go away or that there was some way I could harness it and use it but I can't. And I mostly can't talk to people about it because they would think I was a complete whackjob nutcase. I have told a few people that are close to me (my family and a few close friends). My father has had premonitions in the past too but I think he is in the same situation as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment