I have no idea why I have this weird obsession with ringtail lemurs. I think they are adorable though. I love that they can use their little paws like hands. I love that their tails are striped, well, ringed. I love their little snouts, and those big azure eyes.
I would own one as a pet if I could, but having an exotic animal is never a good idea unless you are used to being around them and handling them. Sometimes, B will sit on his little butt just like a lemur, which cracks me up. I have tried to get a picture of it, but he always moves by the time I get the camera back. I have had the fortune to see ringtails at the zoo but have never gotten to hold one. Maybe I need to make friends with the zookeeper.
I shouldn't have stayed out so late but I tend to lose track of time when I am having fun. It's late, I'm rambling, time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment