Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Weird dream

So, I have been having a lot of crazy dreams lately, which is nothing new. But, I think the one last night was my subconscious trying to tell me something. In my dream, I drove up to visit him. It was late when I got there, so we went to sleep (I slept on the couch) and when I woke up in the morning, he handed me a box of things I had left at his various apartments and houses over the years, like CD's and jewelry. Also in the box was a letter. When I opened it up, it had a list of all of my faults. I only remember the first two, which were "Don't be so critical" and "Be more supportive." He went to get dressed for work and I got in my car and drove home.

What exactly my brain is trying to tell me while I am sleeping I am not sure, but here is what I think. I am thinking my subconscious is trying to tell me to not be so critical and be more supportive of my next boyfriend. I am also thinking the box represents the closure I need and that once I get that, I can start dating again. It could just be another dream, but when they involve people I know (and not some jacked up dream where I am on a game show or singing karoke with a famous actor/wrestler), then I need to pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment