Today is the first day of my new and improved weight training workout. I realized my muscles weren't as fatigued after a workout as they should be and I wasn't as sore the next couple of days following the workout. So, I have added extra exercises to my lifting routines, extra reps to my sets and am now training to failure. Today I did lower body and tomorrow I will do the same with my upper body. I have found blasting Prodigy, Godsmack and Chemical Brothers helps make the workouts better, so it's really good I don't have neighbors close by.
I can certainly see the results, even after only a few weeks. My clothes are fitting better and some of them are getting to be too big on me. I have dropped a size and am wearing clothing I hadn't worn in about a year. I have lost about five pounds, but am adding muscle so the scale isn't a very reliable source. I will have to wait until next week, when I take my measurements and see how many inches I've lost in the past month. I also saw the results last night when I stopped by the store to pick up litter. I grabbed the 20 lb box, and I normally would have needed both hands to put it on the counter, but I picked it up in one hand like it was a piece of paper. Kick ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment