Monday, May 24, 2010
Why Men Love Bitches
I am so ashamed to admit I actually checked the book "Why Men Love Bitches" out of the library. Then again, I have Dr. Phil's "Love Smart" (fat lot of good it did me...stupid bald bastard), so I can't be embarrassed that easily. The book doesn't condone women being actual bitches, but rather assertive enough to demand only the best treatment from men. I am only about four chapters in, but am really enjoying it (apparently, everything I have been doing is WRONG). A friend recommended it to me, and I am really glad I picked it up. However, it means I have to completely rewire my brain to a different way of thinking and dating. I have seven weeks to do it before I allow myself to get back in the dating pool, so I'd better get on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment