So, after spending Tuesday night working until 8pm, I drove through the raging snow to be at work at 8am (I really am that crazy). However, I had a pile of stuff to get done before having my four day weekend. At 12:30, one of the VPs comes in and tells me the office is officially closing at 1pm. I asked if I could stay late to finish stuff then realized, Wait a minute! It will all be here when I get back on Monday. I happily left and am now home with the B.
Speaking of the B, he just gave me a mini-heart attack. He started sniffing violently and I thought he was going to sneeze. Then, he started shaking and I really thought he was having a seizure. He started hacking and I realized he had to vomit. He actually didn't, though. That's when I realized I have had this cat for 5 1/2 years and I have never, not once, seen him vomit. I always joke that he has an ironclad stomach because he eats crap he finds on the floor all the time. I did find a small pile of throw up once that he obviously did, but that is the only time he has ever vomited since he has lived with me. Weird.
Looking forward to my four day weekend. Dinner with the girls tomorrow, maybe snowshoeing this weekend, working on getting some more decos up around the condo. Can I just say, I love my little apt. I was really worried going from what was for me a ridiculous amount of space to a much smaller place. I had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a two car garage and seven closets. It was fantastic because I could have people over and they essentially had their own FLOOR. I didn't think I would like living in a smaller place. But I totally love living here! Yes, I only have two closets and I don't have nearly as much drawer space in the kitchen and I have very minimal space in the bathroom, but I have gotten rid of so much stuff I just didn't need.
No comments:
Post a Comment