So, I have a ton of nicknames that I call B. Don't know why, but it must be something I picked up from my father. Here is the list, beyond his actual name:
Marcus Brody Sir (his true full name)
Ro (shortened version of his name)
Ninja
Little Guy
Bug
Rowdy
Little Charger (that one came from my mom)
Herman Monster (long story but that one came from my dad)
Chariots of Fire (when he's tearing around the house)
Verbal (as in Kint when he's in a chatty mood)
Chubby Huggs (since he's packed on a few pounds)
The funny thing is he answers to them all. I can only imagine what the cat would call me if I could understand him. I picture it to be something like this:
"You there, human, with opposable thumbs! I require a can of Fancy Feast immediately or I will kill you until you die from it! That is all."
No comments:
Post a Comment