Sunday, May 29, 2011

Awake at 5:30am again this morning! What is up with my body that it wakes me up at that time? At least I am usually able to fall back asleep but I don't understand why my body insists on waking up at that ungodly hour.

At any rate, I actually did "sleep in" until 8 am, which is pretty good for me. Right now, I'm watching Family Guy on Hulu and soaking my feet in a nice bowl of warm water. I added some orange and peppermint essence oils as well as a little olive oil. Next, I'm going to give myself a lovely pedicure because I was starting to get caveman feet. Then, I can show off my feet at Farm Fest. Can't wait to spend time with J!

I am taking a four day weekend for my birthday and am debating on if I should go somewhere. I was only going to take one day off, but my boss goaded me into taking two (since I still have 80 hours of unused vacation time and will have closer to 90 by my birthday). Since I haven't actually gone anywhere in a very long time, I am considering going to Maine for a couple of days. I haven't been there in a very long time and I miss walking on the beach and smelling the ocean air. Plus, if I go during the week, the rates will be slightly cheaper. I have to look into it though and figure out what I want to do. I'm not sure if I would invite a friend or my sister to come along or if I would go by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment