Friday, May 13, 2011

Have you ever had one of those weeks where the stress of work builds up so much, you almost snap on Friday at 4pm when your coworkers won't shut up and you have a million things to do before 5:30pm because there is no way in hell you are working a minute past the time you are allowed to leave? Yeah, that was me earlier today. I was at the point of either smacking someone or crying from stress. Instead, I had a handful of M&M's and closed the door to my office and cranked out some more work. Then, I came home and crashed hard.

Totally off subject, I saw this on a good friend's FB wall and had to share it:
"Only when a woman realizes that she shouldn't be any man's half-time, down-time, spare-time, part-time, or sometime will she find her self-worth."
Been there, done that, never going back. I'd rather be single then get jerked around or be someone's in between or back-up. It's good to have the reminders sometimes though, because being single does get a little lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment