Sunday, September 4, 2011

Another fabulous day! Cleaned out my closet and donated about 1/3 of my clothing and some shoes to the haven to help hurricane victims. I must be honest, most of the clothing didn't fit, but it still felt good to help out. Also donated a bag of towels and sheets that I had no use for anymore.

I just discovered the Best.Blog.Ever. It is 170 days of a father dressing up to wave at his son's school bus. Seriously hysterical. I must say my favorite outfits are The Little Mermaid, The Viet Cong and The Blues Brothers. This had me laughing so hard I was crying.
 http://waveatthebus.blogspot.com/

Also found the most hysterical test ever. It's called "What Type Are You" and it determines the type of font you are. I am Cooper Black Italic.
http://pentagram.com/what-type-are-you/

And the last link is a news report about Woodstock. Funny how many people I know in that video. The little girl at the end is my friend's daughter!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/44379499#44364905

No comments:

Post a Comment