Saturday, September 10, 2011

I just had a terrible nightmare. It was fifteen minutes ago and I'm still scared.

I was in this house with a friend and a couple. It was a multi level house and my friend and I were on the second floor. All of a sudden, the couple came running up the stairs from the first floor, yelling that there was a spirit that was haunting the house that wanted to kill us all. We ran to the third floor and the whole time, I was panic stricken, just absolutely frightened. We went into a room and closed the door but we could hear these footsteps slowly coming up the stairs.

Thankfully, I woke up before it reached the room but the dream scared me horribly. I woke up in pitch black and thought there was a ghost in the room with me. I now have all the lights turned on and am trying to take my mind off the dream. I thought maybe writing about it would help make the fear go away. I wish I had another person here to talk to but I don't think anyone would want me to call them at midnight about a silly dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment