Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lemur Keeper For a Day

Oh my God!!!! The DLC now has a new tour...Lemur Keeper for a Day!!!!!!! Holy crap, I am so excited!!! Except it is super expensive but how amazing would it be to do this? Plus, when will I have another opportunity to spend FOUR, yes FOUR hours with lemurs? Okay, deep breaths before I pass out from excitement.

I mean, I could always do Learning with Lemurs, which is still expensive but not quite as pricey. I need to make up my mind fast though because I leave two weeks from today and I need to book my tour. Regardless, I get to see lemurs any which way! I am going to take so many pictures. I hope I see a ringtail holding a basketball, how cool would that be? I was telling a friend about visiting DLC. He asked me if the lemurs would throw poo at me and I told him only if I'm lucky. Then he called me Lemur Girl. I need a t shirt or button that says that.

Oh and I get to go to a conference. Yeah there's that too.

Okay, I just went on to the DLC FB page and found pictures of Mouse Lemur triplets and a Ringtail baby. Plus, a woman posted that she did Keeper for a Day and it was the coolest thing ever. That's it. I'm dropping the dough and doing Lemur Keeper for a Day. I hope they still have room...I'm going to call tomorrow to make the reservation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment