Monday, September 5, 2011

I love Banana Republic. I really love when they have a 35% off coupon. And I really, really love when I have an excuse to take advantage of the coupon since I need clothing that actually fits for the conference.

Back to work tomorrow but at least I have been keeping up with my email, so I won't walk in to an ambush. I slept in so late this morning, until 10:30am, which I haven't done in probably years. It felt good, since I had been up until 2am the night before, but then I also felt like the day was half over when I finally got up. At any rate, I'm going to get ready for bed and hopefully be sound asleep in the next 30 minutes or so. I have a lot to do this week since I'll be gone for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment