The cold has gotten progressively worse and moved into my chest. I have been coughing and sneezing all day and going through tissues like they are going out of style. I think it is mostly due to the fact that I haven't slept for more than six hours each night in over a week, despite going to bed early. I just keep waking up in the middle of the night, at least two or three times a night, and then I have a hard time falling back to sleep. I stopped by to see my parents tonight and my father made me drink apple cider vinegar, which is his cure-all for everything. I am now officially on a four day weekend so I was hoping I would feel better because I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow.
I am so lame, I actually smeared Vaseline on my nose to keep it from drying out and looking like Rudolph ('tis the season). I have gone through about half a box of tissues since I got home. Well, I am going to go curl up in bed with B and a box of Kleenex and watch Tangled then call it a night.
No comments:
Post a Comment