Friday, December 23, 2011

This is, without a doubt, the sickest I have been in a very, very long time. I usually have a pretty good immune system but this cold is just absolutely brutal. This morning, I got up around 8:00 after another restless night. I think I probably only slept for about 5 hours total because I cough throughout the night and that keeps me up. I ran a couple of errands and was home and back in bed by 11am for a four hour nap. Seriously, going to the bank and Walmart literally sapped all of my energy.

I felt a little better when I woke up but am nowhere near my usual amount of energy. I am running at about 35% of my usual energy level, which is not good. I am always busy and running around, whether it be at work or home. It is so frustrating to want to do things like bake, clean, do laundry but not have the energy to do it. I feel like both the condo and I are a mega disaster. I know that most people would walk in and think, it's just a little untidy, but to me it is a total mess and it is driving me up the wall. At least I had cooked up a big vat of soup a couple of days ago because I have been living on that for the past two days. I can't taste anything, not even the soup, which stinks because it is broccoli cheddar, which I love. I am hoping by tomorrow morning I will feel better. It's going to be another early night for me because I really want to feel better for Christmas Eve with my family. Plus, I was going to make pumpkin cheesecake for dessert and I don't want to get my nasty germs all in it if I'm still sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment