Saturday, December 24, 2011
Had a fantastic Christmas Eve with my family but still feeling under the weather. Today, I actually bought NyQuil and I am going to go bite the bullet in about ten minutes and take some. I know many people take over the counter medications to help combat colds, the flu, etc. However, I am of the mindset that your body adjusts to those medications and you need more and more each time you take them for it to be effective. Not only that, but any medicine that warns you about liver damage, such as NyQuil, is not something I want to be putting in my body. The only reason I am doing it is so I can get a decent night's sleep (hopefully) and enjoy Christmas tomorrow. Well, we'll see how it works but I'm sure the recommended dosage will have me out for at least ten hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment