Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Early night for me. Picked a cold up somewhere and it started to hit me on Sunday night after I got off the plane. I had yesterday off but I had to unpack, do laundry, get B from my parents, grocery shop and do all the other things I need either a spouse or a personal assistant for. Today, I started really coughing and I've had a major headache all day.

Right now, I'm snuggled up in bed with B, a cup of hot chamomille tea with honey in it and Death Race 2 on Netflix (but no JS in this one...sad face). I'm going to to watch this then turn in early. Only two more work days this week then four day weekend, then three day work week next week! Even though I'm sick I can still say that life is good and I get to spend this weekend with my family and next weekend with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment