Saturday, December 10, 2011

What a great day! It's nice and sunny and semi-warmish. I had breakfast with a friend, then went to Holiday Market to see J and her mom. I got this beautiful Christmas ornament made with milkweed in a clear glass ball plus these very cool bird seed rings her mom made. I wish I could get a wreath because J makes the most amazing wreaths. The other people there make wreaths with those tacky ghetto-velvet bows from Walmart but not J. Her's are gorgeous and have these big beautiful sparkly bows and all sorts of neat things you find in nature. Plus they smell fantastic and last forever.

I need to finish my Christmas shopping. Ever since I left retail, I have been really awful about waiting to get it done and since I leave on Tuesday for DC and won't be home until the 18th, I have to get it done this weekend. I am so excited for this trip...I will have almost an entire day to tour the city with my coworker or by myself. It is going to be a lot of work but also quite a bit of free time. I am definitely bringing my swimsuit and I think she is too so we can hit up the whirlpool at the hotel. I hope the hotel we are staying at has a Starbucks. That would be the whipped cream on my caramel latte!







No comments:

Post a Comment