Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I just talked to my sister. I am so excited to be visiting her for the weekend. We have our weekend all mapped out. It starts with grocery shopping on Friday afternoon, then possibly the movies, shopping in Kittery on Saturday and going out for a nice dinner Saturday night then hitting up the NHSPCA on Sunday (just looking!).

Can't wait to just be able to relax for a few days. I am so burnt out from work. I can't lie, sometimes I daydream about getting married and having a baby and not working and having someone else take care of me. Then, I wake up and realize that I would be bored staying home all the time and would need to work at least part time. But still, to have someone else take care of me just for a little while would be nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment