Officially On Vacation! I am so excited, that not only am I off work until next Wednesday at 8am but that I am actually getting out of town. Otherwise, I would be looking around the condo at what I should be doing instead of relaxing, which is what vacation is for. I must admit, I did check my work email last night and will be checking it at least once a day, but I need to keep up with things. Otherwise, I would literally have 300 emails when I got back to the office. I'm not even joking, which is the sad thing.
Have to do a few things this morning (like pack) and then I'm heading out around noon. My father is coming to check on B while I'm gone. B's limit is two nights alone, as long as someone comes over on the middle day to sit with him for awhile. I am seriously thinking about getting another cat. After seeing how well he got along with the kitten and we'll see how he does with Little Mitzy, B just might be getting a brother or sister. I would love to adopt a senior cat because those are the hardest to adopt out, but B would need a cat that has the same activity and energy level as him. He tried to play with Fatty when we were at my parents' house but she wouldn't have any of it. So, I need to make sure a new cat is a good fit for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment