Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Okay, I have officially become lame. Last night, I was sitting on the couch reading a book and I was fighting to stay awake. I decided to just go to bed. It was 9:15! I was in bed, asleep, by 9:30. When did I get so old? I am already pretty tired now but I'm going to try to stay up until at least 10pm.

Right now, B and I are curled up in bed watching Hoarders. Some of these stories are heartbreaking, like the woman who lost two sons in six months and that triggered her hoarding.

Also, B has been super naughty lately. He has been biting a lot lately. Tonight, he followed me into the bathroom and while I was doing my business, he jumped on the bathroom counter, took a cotton ball out of the jar and chewed it up in front of me. He has never done that before. He might need a little time out if he keeps it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment